Tiger Lily - Lagoon 620 Sailing Yacht
Sail crystal clear waters, snorkel coral reefs teeming with fish, kayak, or just relax at the end of the day in the Bahamas. Sit down to dinner together and share the fresh catch of the day on your own private catamaran sailing yacht.
Photos by Nicolas Claris. The Tiger Lily is a 620 Lagoon sailing catamaran. This 2015 model catamaran is is 62ft long with four guest cabins. The Tiger Lily is geared for luxurious sailing.
Length: 62.0 ft
Mast clearance: 101’9"
Light displacement (EEC): 77780 lbs
Square top mainsail: 1571 sq. ft
Weekly Booking Rates Aboard The Tiger Lily
Available in the Bahamas February 2018
|2 Guests||4 Guests||6 Guests||8 Guests|
*Multi-day charters less than one week are calculated at (Weekly Charter Rate *[ Number of Days / 7 Days] + 10%)
DAY CHARTER RATE
$5,780 + $175 per gust over 8[9:30 am to 4:30 pm]
ADVANCED PROVISIONING ALLOWANCE
An advanced provisioning allowance or APA of 15% will added to the cost of your charter to accommodate the purchase of food and beverages for your charter. All food and beverage receipts, elected dockage and scuba fees will be subtracted from your APA and any remaining funds will be returned at the end of your charter.
MCA Compliant: N/A
Contact Us for rates above 8 guests.
Summer Operating Area: Bahamas
Summer Base Port: Nassau, Bahamas
Winter Operating Area: Bahamas
Winter Base Port: Staniel Cay
Repositioning to Staniel Cay $2000
All rates are for the entire yacht and are subject to change without notice prior to actual reservation. An additional premium maybe applied for Holiday Periods such as Christmas and New Year. A crew gratuity, at your discretion, but typically 10% to 20% of the rate is not included
Sailing Yacht (Lagoon 620) Accommodations And Layout
- Immense saloon with clearly defined dining, relaxing, sitting and navigation areas
- Layout with central galley
- Double carbon helm station provides perfect visibility when setting sail or manoeuvring
- Forward and aft cockpits: a private area or open to guests, depending on your mood
- Saloon and cockpit are beautifully integrated and include a "wet bar", areas for lazing around, and the option of taking meals inside or out without having to make any adjustments