Two Canoes - 2019 42ft LAGOON 42 Catamaran Yacht
Sail crystal clear waters, snorkel coral reefs teeming with fish, kayak, or just relax at the end of the day in the Bahamas. Sit down to dinner together and share the fresh catch of the day on your own private catamaran sailing yacht.
[Stock photo by Nicolas Claris] The 2019 LAGOON 42 is the result of unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and clients. An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
Length: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 25 ft 3 in
Draft: 4 ft 1 in
Mast Clearance: 67 ft 9 in
Light Displacement (EEC): 26,681 lbs
Weekly booking rates aboard 'Two Canoes'
|2 Guests||4 Guests|
*Multi-day charters less than one week are calculated at (Weekly Charter Rate *[ Number of Days / 7 Days] + 10%)
DAY CHARTER RATE
$2,600 + $200 per guest over 5 [9:30 am to 4:30 pm].
ADVANCED PROVISIONING ALLOWANCE
An advanced provisioning allowance or APA of 20% will added to the cost of your charter to accommodate the purchase of food and beverages for your charter. All food and beverage receipts, elected dockage and scuba fees will be subtracted from your APA and any remaining funds will be returned at the end of your charter.
Bahamian tax rate of 4% will be added.
Summer Operating Area: Bahamas
Summer Base Port: Nassau Yacht Haven
Winter Operating Area: Bahamas
Winter Base Port: Nassau Yacht Haven
All rates are for the entire yacht and are subject to change without notice prior to actual reservation. An additional premium maybe applied for Holiday Periods such as Christmas and New Year. A crew gratuity, at your discretion, but typically 15% to 20% of the rate is not included
LAGOON 42 Catamaran Yacht Accommodations And Layout
- 3 cabins island double beds for the aft cabins and beds with side access for the forward cabins
- the aft cabins benefit from a bathroom with a separate shower
- very large windows in the cabins offer excellent illumination and magnificent views of the surroundings
- the vertical glazing in the coachroof provides saloon illumination: a well-lit, comfortable environment that is perfectly balanced between the galley and saloon areas
- the U-shaped galley, fully fitted with broad work surfaces and extensive storage space, is oriented towards the external cockpit.
- 2 paddle boards
- High quality snorkeling gear
- 12 foot inflatable
- 20 HP outboard